Home Depot (HD)
HD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.704|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||5.393B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HD Supply Offers Compelling Growth Fool Dec 12
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Take Profits and Go Home The Street Dec 12
- Dow Today: Home Depot (HD) Higher The Street Dec 12
- Home Depot Declares Long-Term Targets - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- Jim Cramer: Housing Cycle Isn't Drawing to a Close The Street Dec 12
- Lowe's Pinned at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- Housing Cycle Isn't Drawing to a Close The Street Dec 12
- Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: CSCO HD MRO RAD The Street Dec 12
- Dec. 12 Premarket Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know The Street Dec 12
- 'Fast Money' Recap: Worrying About the Fed, Again The Street Dec 12
HD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Home Depot is up 27.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Lowe's Companies up 36.86%, and McDonald's up 8.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HD
Pro Report PDF for HD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HD
Did Home Depot make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
When it was founded in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank, The Home Depot began changing consumers’ perspectives about how they could care for and improve their homes. Today, The Home Depot® is the world's largest home improvement specialty retailer, with more than 2,200 retail stores in the United States (including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Canada, Mexico and China. The Home Depot’s stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HD) and is included in the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index. The company is based in Atlanta, Georgia.