HAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.87%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.180|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||286.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hasbro Employees Worldwide Make the Holidays Brighter for Thousands of Children in Need through First-Ever Global Day of Joy PR Newswire Dec 9
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
- Hasbro Inc. (HAS): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Hasbro, Inc. Named One of America's Most Community-Minded Companies in "The Civic 50" for the Second Consecutive Year noodls Dec 5
- Neverwinter™ Shadowmantle Now Live PR Newswire Dec 5
- Girls Rule This Holiday Season: 5 Toy Companies to Consider Dec 5
- Bringing toymakers into the Age of Play Dec 3
- Hasbro Becomes #17 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Quest Diagnostics The Street Nov 27
- Move over Elf, the Mensch on a Bench is here USA TODAY Nov 26
- Consumer group: Trouble in Toyland continues USA TODAY Nov 26
HAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hasbro is up 42.08% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Mattel up 26.66%, and Leapfrog Enterprises down 0.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HAS
Pro Report PDF for HAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HAS
Did Hasbro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Hasbro, Inc. is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The corporate headquarters is located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, United States. The majority of its products are manufactured in East Asia. Hasbro, Inc. was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.