HAS Key Stats
- New Stock Coverage: Future Sunny for Sony May 21
- Hasbro Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HAS) May 21
- Benjamin Graham's Rules For The Common Stock Component: Hasbro Inc. May 21
- Analog Devices Preview: Will It Miss? - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Analog Devices Preview: Will It Miss? May 20
- After-Hours Buzz: URBN, TIVO, DELL & More May 20
- Piper Jaffray Starts Hasbro (HAS) at Overweight Street Insider May 20
- Is There a Bubble Brewing? Fool May 20
- ‘Star Trek’ Film Debut Falls Short in Crowded Box Office May 20
- Can Time Warner, Spielberg, and Friends Dazzle Audiences? May 18
HAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Hasbro is up 46.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Mattel up 54.41%, and Leapfrog Enterprises up 2.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for HAS
Pro Report PDF for HAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HAS
Did Hasbro make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Hasbro, Inc. is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, video games and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its customers through the strategic leveraging of well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The corporate headquarters is located in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, United States. The majority of its products are manufactured in East Asia. Hasbro, Inc. was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.