HAL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.179|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.001B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.21%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Halliburton Company (HAL): Today's Featured Energy Laggard The Street Dec 9
- Virginia Mulls Rule for Abandoned Clients: Business of La Bloomberg Dec 9
- Recycled Water Is No Fracking Savior Fool Dec 8
- Currencies Driving the Global Energy Trade Fool Dec 7
- BP Investors Can’t Sue as Group Over Losses, Judge Says Bloomberg Dec 6
- FBR Capital Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Market Perform Street Insider Dec 6
- Can Returned Confidence in Weatherford International Boost Its Shares? Fool Dec 6
- For Oil And Gas Servicing, I Like Halliburton Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Buy Today: Halliburton Company's Buy Recommendation Reiterated The Street Dec 6
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Facebook Has More Upside The Street Dec 6
HAL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Halliburton is up 50.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Schlumberger up 25.04%, and Baker Hughes up 29.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for HAL
Pro Report PDF for HAL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download HAL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring HAL
Did Halliburton make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.It has hundreds of subsidiaries, affiliates, branches, brands and divisions. It operates in two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. The company serves independent, integrated, and national oil companies. Halliburton Company was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.