GSIT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0534|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-75.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.739M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GSI Technology, Inc. to Present at the LD MICRO Sixth Annual Conference noodls Nov 19
- GSI TECHNOLOGY INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- GSI Technology Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- GSI Technology, Inc. Reports Second-Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results noodls Oct 31
- GSI Technology (GSIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance Street Insider Oct 31
- GSI TECHNOLOGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 31
- Q2 2014 GSI Technology Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 31
- GSI Technology May Be Cheap, But It's Not Easy Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- GSI Technology, Inc. to Announce Fiscal 2014 Second-Quarter Results on October 31, 2013 Marketwired Oct 22
- GSI TECHNOLOGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Aug 27
GSIT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GSI Technology is up 10.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Actions Semiconductor Co. up 63.35%, and Vitesse Semiconductor up 39.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GSIT
Pro Strategies Featuring GSIT
Did GSI Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Technology, Inc., develop and market memory products, including static random access memory, and low latency dynamic random access memory that are incorporated primarily in networking and telecommunications equipment.