GME Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.304|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-43.75%|
|Net Income (TTM)||394.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.41%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GameStop Corp (GME): Today's Featured Retail Winner The Street 12:00 PM
- Top Video-Game Stocks for 2013 Fool Dec 7
- 5 Reasons Why GameStop Is Underappreciated Fool Dec 7
- Best Buy Finally Got the Point Fool Dec 6
- Corporate Divestitures Gone Terribly Wrong Fool Dec 6
- Conns Inc. (CONN) Soars: Stock Adds 19.4% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- GameStop Corp. Enters Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- GameStop Corp. Enters Oversold Territory Dec 6
- Roundtable: 1 Stock to Buy in December Fool Dec 5
- A turn of retail events CNBC Dec 4
GME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GameStop is up 76.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Amazon.com up 51.88%, and Best Buy up 247.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GME
Pro Report PDF for GME
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GME Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GME
Did GameStop make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GameStop Corporation is an American video game and entertainment software retailer. The company, whose headquarters is in Grapevine, Texas, United States, operates 6,500 retail stores throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and in the United Kingdom. GameStop opened around 400 new stores for the 2009 business year. GameStop Corp. was founded in 1994.