GLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.700|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-62.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||64.49M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||7.06%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Global Partners to Present at Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Pipeline, MLP, and Energy Symposium noodls Dec 5
- Coverage initiated on Global Partners by MLV & Co Dec 2
- GLP Makes Bullish Cross Above Critical Moving Average Nov 21
- GLP Trading Below Director's Recent Buy Price Nov 20
- Global Partners Announces Upcoming Conference Presentations Business Wire Nov 8
- Global Partners LP Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today Nov 7
- Global Partners LP Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Global Partners LP (GLP) Post Q3 EPS of $0.09 Street Insider Nov 7
- Global Partners Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter of 2013 noodls Nov 7
- GLOBAL PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan Nov 7
GLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Global Partners is up 57.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Cheniere Energy Partners up 48.26%, and Genesis Energy up 52.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GLP
Pro Report PDF for GLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GLP
Did Global Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Global Partners, LP, owns, controls or has access to refined petroleum products in the Northeast. It is also a wholesale distributor of gasoline, distillates and residual oil to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers.