GILD Key Stats
- Stalled Progress in the Fight Against HIV? 8:32 AM
- [video] Nasdaq Check: Valeant-Bausch & Lomb Deal? May 24
- Celgene, Gilead, and Biogen could go much higher, says Bernstein May 24
- Gilead Sciences Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (GILD) May 24
- A Trio of ETFs Sitting on 30% Gains This Year May 23
- Amgen Stock Checkup for May Fool May 23
- Midday Glance: Biotechnology companies May 23
- Cirrus Logic Tumbles On Profit Margin Guidance and 2 Other Hot Stocks to Watch May 23
- Early Glance: Biotechnology companies May 23
- Final Glance: Biotechnology companies May 22
GILD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gilead Sciences is up 120.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Bristol-Myers Squibb up 49.36%, and Amgen up 56.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GILD
Pro Report PDF for GILD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GILD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GILD
Did Gilead Sciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide. Gilead has operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The Company focuses on the development and commercialization of human therapeutics for life threatening diseases. The Company’s products include Truvada, Atripla, Viread, Emtriva, Hepsera, AmBisome, Letairis, Ranexa, Vistide and Cayston. Its products are marketed through its commercial teams and/or in conjunction with third-party distributors and corporate partners. The Company has United States and international commercial sales operations, with marketing subsidiaries in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States. On July 8, 2010, the Company acquired CGI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CGI). The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Foster City, California.