GILD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.829|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.30%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.046B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||75.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Biotech Stock Predictions 2014: Vertex is Bought, Alexion Sinks, BlueBird Flies And More The Street 6:35 AM
- Time to Reconsider Sector Weights The Street 5:00 AM
- Best Biotech CEO of 2013: Your Vote Counts The Street 3:07 AM
- Can Veeva Systems' Partnership With Salesforce.com Lift Its Earnings? Fool Dec 3
- 3 Biopharmas Hoping for Good News From the FDA Fool Dec 3
- Gilead Sciences Inc (GILD): Today's Featured Health Care Laggard The Street Dec 3
- A Health Care Portolio for the Ages: Checkup Fool Dec 2
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/02: (TWTR) (AMZN) (GILD) (TSLA) Street Insider Dec 2
- Limited Impact on Gilead (GILD) Expected from Idenix (IDIX) Lawsuit Street Insider Dec 2
- Idenix Pharma (IDIX) Files Two New Patent Suits Against Gilead (GILD) Street Insider Dec 2
GILD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gilead Sciences is up 92.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.28%, Amgen up 29.68%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 61.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GILD
Pro Report PDF for GILD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GILD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GILD
Did Gilead Sciences make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gilead Sciences is a biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative therapeutics in areas of unmet medical need. The company's mission is to advance the care of patients suffering from life-threatening diseases worldwide. Gilead has operations in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. The Company focuses on the development and commercialization of human therapeutics for life threatening diseases. The Company’s products include Truvada, Atripla, Viread, Emtriva, Hepsera, AmBisome, Letairis, Ranexa, Vistide and Cayston. Its products are marketed through its commercial teams and/or in conjunction with third-party distributors and corporate partners. The Company has United States and international commercial sales operations, with marketing subsidiaries in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States. On July 8, 2010, the Company acquired CGI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CGI). The company was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Foster City, California.