FTNT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3188|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||53.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.60%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Fortinet (FTNT) Announces $200M Buyback Plan Street Insider Dec 9
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Dec 6
- MEDIA ALERT: Data Center Firewalls: The New Performance Requirements Presented by Fortinet and Infonetics Research Marketwired Dec 5
- Fortinet and Willis College to Expand Partnership to Create New Cyber-Security Jobs in Ottawa noodls Dec 4
- Fortinet sell-off overdone, says UBS theflyonthewall.com Dec 4
- Mr. Market Is Missing The Big Picture With Fortinet Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Fortinet (FTNT) to Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- Fortinet CFO Resignation Due to Personal Reasons, BoA Suggests The Street Dec 3
- Some Bitcoin trading strategies as prices go crazy MarketWatch Dec 2
- Why This Stock Is the Best Value in Network Security Fool Dec 2
FTNT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fortinet is down 5.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Check Point Software up 35.30%, and Cisco Systems up 11.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FTNT
Pro Report PDF for FTNT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FTNT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FTNT
Did Fortinet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fortinet is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and a market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Its products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Our customers include enterprises, service providers and government entities worldwide, including the majority of the 2010 Fortune Global 100. Fortinet’s flagship product line is sold under the brand name of FortiGate. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, with offices around the world. Fortinet was founded in 2000 by Ken Xie, the visionary founder and former president and CEO of NetScreen.