FRT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.622|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||56.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||171.92M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||81.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Federal Realty Raises Capital - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Prices Offering Of 3.95% Senior Unsecured Notes noodls Dec 4
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Real Estate Industry The Street Dec 3
- Federal Realty Investment Trust Larger Than S&P 500 Component DENTSPLY International The Street Nov 27
- MLV & Co. Starts Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT) at Buy Street Insider Nov 19
- Coverage initiated on Federal Realty Invst Trust by MLV & Co Nov 19
- A Fork In The REIT Road Nov 12
- The REIT Way To Become A Disciplined Dividend Investor Nov 11
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - FRT Nov 7
- Construction has begun on The Point, a new $80 million shopping and dining destination for the South Bay beach communities set to open in 2015; Leasing underway noodls Nov 7
FRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal Realty Investment is up 2.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Simon Property Group up 1.83%, and Realty Income down 4.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FRT
Pro Report PDF for FRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FRT
Did Federal Realty Investment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Federal Realty Investment Trust is an equity real estate investment trust. It specializes in the ownership, management and redevelopment of high-quality retail assets, including shopping centers and urban, mixed-use properties. Federal Realty's portfolio is located primarily in strategically selected metropolitan markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and California. The company was founded by Samuel J. Gorlitz in 1962 and is headquartered in Rockville, MD.