FRT Key Stats
- Federal Realty, 2013 Triple Winner, Recognized by the Alliance for Workplace Exc... May 23
- How To Capitalize on Real Estate May 20
- Jim Cramer: Buy Gilead Sciences, Kinder Morgan, and These 3 Solid Stocks Now May 17
- Cramer's Lightning Round - I've Had It With Magnum Hunter (5/16/13) May 17
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Magnum Hunter Blew It May 17
- Lightning Round: Starbucks, Gilead & More May 16
- [video] Lightning Round May 16
- FRT Closes Senior Notes Offering May 13
- FRT Closes Senior Notes Offering - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- Which Real Estate Company Is REIT for You? Fool May 10
FRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal Realty Investment Trust is up 17.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Simon Property Group up 20.33%, and Cousins Properties up 46.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FRT
Pro Report PDF for FRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FRT
Did Federal Realty Investment Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Federal Realty Investment Trust is an equity real estate investment trust. It specializes in the ownership, management and redevelopment of high-quality retail assets, including shopping centers and urban, mixed-use properties. Federal Realty's portfolio is located primarily in strategically selected metropolitan markets in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and California. The company was founded by Samuel J. Gorlitz in 1962 and is headquartered in Rockville, MD.