FFIV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.506|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||277.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||83.07%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- F5 to Present at Upcoming Technology and Investor Conferences Business Wire Dec 6
- F5 Networks Provides Enterprise-Grade Application Delivery Solution for Verizon Cloud noodls Dec 5
- F5 Launches LineRate® Product Line Focused on Delivering Solutions for DevOps noodls Dec 3
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. To Host Inaugural Internet Conference in New York PR Newswire Dec 3
- F5 Worth $112 As It Gains From The Growing ADC Market Seeking Alpha Dec 1
- F5 NETWORKS INC Financials Nov 30
- F5 Networks weakness creates opportunity, says Cantor theflyonthewall.com Nov 29
- F5 Networks to Present at the NASDAQ OMX 30th Investor Program in London Nov 27
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Adds $300M to Buyback Plan Street Insider Nov 25
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: F5 Networks Is a Great Stock Nov 21
FFIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). F5 Networks is down 9.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Citrix Systems down 0.03%, and VMware down 5.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FFIV
Pro Report PDF for FFIV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FFIV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FFIV
Did F5 Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
F5 Networks, Inc. provides products and services to manage Internet traffic worldwide. Its application delivery networking products improve the performance, availability and security of applications running on networks that use the Internet Protocol. F5 Networks offers BIG-IP products to manage IP traffic between network servers, clients and other devices. F5 Networks serves telecommunications, financial services, technology, manufacturing and transportation enterprise customers, as well as government. F5 Networks was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. In 2010, F5 Networks was featured in Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list.