FFIV Key Stats
- The 5 Most Important Company Perks Fool May 23
- Commit Purchase F5 Networks At $55, Earn 9% May 23
- Akamai, Digital River Ride Insider Buying, Q1 Beats May 23
- F5 Addresses the Escalating Application Performance Challenges of Web- and Cloud... May 21
- Aruba Stock Plunges, Cisco Seen Targeting Wi-Fi Investor's Business Daily May 17
- Cisco surge fails to sustain tech rally May 16
- 10 Stocks for 2013: 5 Losers May 16
- Sector Snap: Makers of computer networking gear AP May 16
- Rivals And Suppliers Drafting on Cisco Gains May 16
- Soft Data, Yet Market Overbought; Wal-Mart's Dilemma May 16
FFIV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). F5 Networks is down 30.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Riverbed Technology down 9.03%, and Juniper Networks down 4.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FFIV
Pro Report PDF for FFIV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FFIV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FFIV
Did F5 Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
F5 Networks, Inc. provides products and services to manage Internet traffic worldwide. Its application delivery networking products improve the performance, availability and security of applications running on networks that use the Internet Protocol. F5 Networks offers BIG-IP products to manage IP traffic between network servers, clients and other devices. F5 Networks serves telecommunications, financial services, technology, manufacturing and transportation enterprise customers, as well as government. F5 Networks was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. In 2010, F5 Networks was featured in Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list.