EXPE Key Stats
- [video] Despite Rising Travel Costs, Summer Deals Still Exist May 22
- 3 Stocks To Buy, 1 Stock To Sell And What's Next For The Market May 21
- YieldBoost Expedia From 0.9% To 5.7% May 21
- X Factor: 5 Stocks Reaching Their Ex-Dividend Date on May 28 May 21
- Why every advertiser should know about Drawbridge May 21
- Challenges May Cause Priceline.com Shares To Slide May 21
- Apple Chief Talks Taxes in Pushback to Heat in Washington May 21
- Analysts: J.C. Penney Is In Trouble and 3 More Research Notes to Browse May 20
- Hotwire's Challenges Are Limiting Expedia's Growth May 20
- IAC Looks Like Travel Site Laggard Ready To Lead May 20
EXPE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Expedia is up 38.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Priceline.com up 21.34%, and Orbitz Worldwide up 129.4%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for EXPE
Pro Report PDF for EXPE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXPE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXPE
Did Expedia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Expedia, Inc. is an American company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington that operates several travel brands including Expedia.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Egencia, Expedia Local Expert, Classic Vacations and eLong. Expedia, Inc.'s companies operate more than 90 branded points of sale in more than 60 countries. Expedia also powers travel bookings for a number of airlines and hotels, consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through Expedia Affiliate Network. It is part of both the S&P 500 and NASDAQ-100 stock market indices. Expedia, Inc. employs 8,900 full-time and part-time employees worldwide across its network of brands, including approximately 1,860 employees of eLong, Inc., a Chinese subsidiary. The company was founded in 1996.