ECL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.990|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||912.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.84%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stock Market News for December 10, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 10
- Ecolab Increases Cash Dividend 20 Percent noodls Dec 5
- 4:30 pm Ecolab increases quarterly dividend 20% to $0.275 from $0.23 per share Dec 5
- Ecolab, Inc. (ECL) Raises Qtr. Dividend 19.6% to $0.275; 1.1% Yield Street Insider Dec 5
- InPlay: Ecolab increases quarterly dividend 20% to $0.275 from $0.23 per share Dec 5
- Ecolab Recognized as One of America's Most Community-Minded Companies Business Wire Dec 5
- Ecolab Inc. (ECL): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Laggard The Street Dec 2
- Ecolab Becomes #162 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Wynn Resorts The Street Nov 27
- Ecolab Schedules Webcast of Industry Conference for December 3 noodls Nov 26
- Insider Trading Alert - AFOP, HUM, SPLK, ECL And AMD Traded By Insiders Nov 25
ECL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ecolab is up 47.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Ferro up 348.8%, and Minerals Technologies up 55.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ECL
Pro Report PDF for ECL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ECL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ECL
Did Ecolab make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ecolab Inc. (Ecolab), develops and markets products and services for the hospitality, foodservice, healthcare and industrial markets. The Company provides cleaning and sanitizing products and programs, as well as pest elimination, maintenance and repair services primarily to customers in the food and beverage processing, hospitality, healthcare, government and education, retail, textile care, commercial facilities management and vehicle wash sectors. The Company operates in three business segments: United States Cleaning & Sanitizing segment, United States Other Services segment and International segment. In December 2010, Campbell Brothers Limited sold its chemical and cleaning solutions business Cleantec to Ecolab Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of the Company. In March 2011, the Company purchased the assets of O.R. Solutions, Inc. In December 2011, it merged with Nalco Holding Company. In December 2011, the Company acquired Esoform. In December 2011, the Company acquired the InsetCenter pest elimination business in Brazil. The company exports and sells its products to distributors, agents, or licensees in approximately 72 countries in Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, Canada, the Middle East, and Africa. Ecolab Inc. was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota.