ECL Key Stats
- Ecolab Launches New Product - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Ecolab Launches New Product May 20
- Ecolab Event Raises More Than $130,000 for the National Restaurant Association E... May 20
- Invest in Solutions for a Warming World Fool May 19
- Ecolab Rolls Out AFVT May 17
- Ecolab Introduces STEALTH® Fusion Fly Light to Help Enhance Food Safety for Food... May 17
- Ecolab Rolls Out AFVT - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Non-Durables Industry Lower May 16
- Ecolab's Smart Care® Program Wins 2013 Kitchen Innovation Award from the Nationa... May 16
- Ecolab Schedules Webcast of Industry Conference for May 22 Business Wire May 15
ECL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ecolab is up 41.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Westlake Chemical Corporation up 92.15%, and NewMarket Corporation up 53.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ECL
Pro Report PDF for ECL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ECL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ECL
Did Ecolab make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ecolab Inc. (Ecolab), develops and markets products and services for the hospitality, foodservice, healthcare and industrial markets. The Company provides cleaning and sanitizing products and programs, as well as pest elimination, maintenance and repair services primarily to customers in the food and beverage processing, hospitality, healthcare, government and education, retail, textile care, commercial facilities management and vehicle wash sectors. The Company operates in three business segments: United States Cleaning & Sanitizing segment, United States Other Services segment and International segment. In December 2010, Campbell Brothers Limited sold its chemical and cleaning solutions business Cleantec to Ecolab Pty Ltd, a subsidiary of the Company. In March 2011, the Company purchased the assets of O.R. Solutions, Inc. In December 2011, it merged with Nalco Holding Company. In December 2011, the Company acquired Esoform. In December 2011, the Company acquired the InsetCenter pest elimination business in Brazil. The company exports and sells its products to distributors, agents, or licensees in approximately 72 countries in Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, Canada, the Middle East, and Africa. Ecolab Inc. was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota.