DVA Key Stats
- Berkshire's Weschler Reveals Personal Stakes in DaVita, DirecTV May 24
- Berkshire’s Weschler Holds Almost $150 Million of DaVita May 24
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Warren Buffett's 5 Favorite Stocks for 2013 May 22
- NxStage (NXTM), DaVita (DVA) Enter New Supply Agreements Street Insider May 21
- Wells Fargo overtakes Coke as Buffett’s favorite May 21
- Why Warren Buffett Loves DaVita...And You Should, Too May 16
- Buffett's Berkshire Eliminates Two Small Stakes May 15
- Fresenius Teams with ApolloMed May 15
- DAVITA HEALTHCARE PARTNERS INC. Financials May 15
DVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DaVita HealthCare Partners is up 55.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA up 4.34%, and Addus HomeCare Corporation up 339.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DVA
Pro Report PDF for DVA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DVA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DVA
Did DaVita HealthCare Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
DaVita, Inc. is one of the largest kidney care companies in the United States, with corporate headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Their offerings include in-center hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, home hemodialysis, vascular access management, chronic kidney disease education, and renal diet assistance. As of September 30, 2011, DaVita operated or provided administrative services at 1,777 dialysis facilities, serving approximately 138,000 patients. DaVita — which is Italian for "giving life" — has more than 36,500 teammates (employees) around the nation working to provide superior patient care. DaVita Inc. was founded in 1994.