DV Key Stats
- DeVry chairman to step down in November May 20
- DeVry (DV) Names Connie Curran as Chairman Street Insider May 20
- Harold Shapiro to Retire from DeVry Board of Directors Business Wire May 20
- DEVRY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Other E... May 20
- Daily Dividend Report: AET, DV, RWT, BGS, WMB May 17
- This Educational Stock Is a Cheap Buy Fool May 17
- DeVry, Inc. (DV) Declares $0.17 Semi-Annual Dividend; 1.1% Yield Street Insider May 16
- DeVry Declares Semi-annual Dividend Business Wire May 16
- DeVry to Buy Brazilian Med School May 16
- DEVRY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 16
DV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DeVry is up 8.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Apollo Group down 36.72%, and Strayer Education down 36.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DV
Pro Report PDF for DV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DV
Did DeVry make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
DeVry Inc. is a United States corporation based in Downers Grove, Illinois, that operates several for-profit higher education institutions, including Advanced Academics, Becker Professional Education, Carrington Colleges Group, Chamberlain College of Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry University and Ross University Schools of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine. These institutions offer a wide array of programs in business, healthcare and technology. DeVry’s institutions serve students in secondary through postsecondary education and professionals in accounting and finance. DeVry Inc. was founded in 1931.