DV Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.036|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||67.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.95%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Chamberlain College of Nursing and Emergency Nurses Association Establish Education Collaboration Business Wire Dec 3
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FDUS, DV, GPC, ADI, COH The Street Dec 3
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Churchill Downs, Genuine Parts and DeVry Education Group Dec 2
- Risk-Reward Balanced at DeVry Nov 29
- Is Universal Technical (UTI) Poised to Beat? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Risk-Reward Balanced at DeVry - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Pauldine to Retire as President of DeVry University noodls Nov 26
- DEVRY EDUCATION GROUP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Regulation FD Disclosure, F Nov 26
- DEVRY EDUCATION GROUP INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 21
- Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine Appoints Senior Scientist to Research Department Business Wire Nov 19
DV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DeVry Education Group is up 36.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.86%, Apollo Education Group up 21.84%, and ITT Educational Services up 83.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DV
Pro Report PDF for DV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DV
Did DeVry Education Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DeVry Inc. is a United States corporation based in Downers Grove, Illinois, that operates several for-profit higher education institutions, including Advanced Academics, Becker Professional Education, Carrington Colleges Group, Chamberlain College of Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry University and Ross University Schools of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine. These institutions offer a wide array of programs in business, healthcare and technology. DeVry’s institutions serve students in secondary through postsecondary education and professionals in accounting and finance. DeVry Inc. was founded in 1931.