DKS Key Stats
- Analysts: Abercombie Should Be Bought On Weakness and 3 More Research Notes to B... May 24
- Dick's Sporting Goods Inc. (DKS): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Laggard May 24
- Which of These 2 Sporting Goods Companies Has the Most Upside? Fool May 24
- Foul Weather Throws Hibbett Sports A Curveball May 24
- Imperial Capital Boosts Price Target on Dick's (DKS); 'Best-of-Breed' Street Insider May 24
- DICK'S Sporting Goods' Management to Present at the Citi Global Consumer Confere... May 23
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Earnings Call Insights: Golf Business and Weather Impact May 22
- Dick's Sporting Goods Larger Than S&P 500 Component Genworth Financial May 22
- Analyst downgrades Dick's, citing high stock price May 22
- Analysts: Citigroup ROE Will Grow and 3 More Research Notes to Explore May 22
DKS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dick's Sporting Goods is up 15.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Hibbett Sports down 0.74%, and Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation up 232.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DKS
Pro Report PDF for DKS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DKS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DKS
Did Dick's Sporting Goods make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc., or Dick's, is a Fortune 500 American corporation in the sporting goods and retail industries. The company's headquarters are on the grounds of Pittsburgh International Airport in Findlay Township near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Dick's has 451 stores in 42 states as of July 25, 2011, primarily in the eastern half of the United States. The company also owns Golf Galaxy, Inc., a golf specialty retailer, with 81 stores in 30 states.