CRL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.112|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.13%|
|Net Income (TTM)||102.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Raymond James Upgrades Charles River Labs (CRL) to Market Perform Street Insider Dec 11
- 9:03 am Charles River announces organizational changes to enhance global capabilities, designed to further enhance the company's worldwide productivity initiatives Dec 9
- Charles River (CRL) Announces New Organizational Structure, Management Appointments Street Insider Dec 9
- Charles River Laboratories Announces Organizational Changes to Enhance Global Capabilities Business Wire Dec 9
- Fundamentally Attractive Biotechnology "Pick & Shovel" Companies Dec 5
- CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - RFMD, MXIM, TRLA, CRL And LNKD Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 4
- Charles River Laboratories Adds Craig B. Thompson, M.D. to Board of Directors noodls Dec 3
- MedAssets Shares Rise on Deal Extension - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- Late-Stage Businesses Drive Narrow Moats For CROs Nov 29
CRL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Charles River is up 32.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Parexel International up 27.16%, and Covance up 44.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRL
Pro Report PDF for CRL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRL
Did Charles River make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an American corporation specializing in a broad spectrum of pre-clinical and clinical laboratory services for the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. It is the world's largest supplier of animals for laboratory experimentation and has been described as the "General Motors of the laboratory animal industry". It also supplies assorted biomedical products and research and development outsourcing services for use in the pharmaceutical industry. According to its website, its customers include every major pharmaceutical and biotechnology company in the world, leading academic institutions and government research centers. The company was founded in 1947 and is headquartered at 251 Ballardvale Street, Wilmington, Massachusetts, in the Boston metropolitan area.