CRL Key Stats
- Cramer's Mad Money - 3 Things Driving The Market Higher (5/13/13) May 14
- [video] What's Working in Pharma May 13
- ABCO Posts Solid 4Q and FY2013 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of M... May 10
- Pharmaceutical services provider Quintiles surges on first day of trading May 9
- CHARLES RIVER LABORATORIES INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Repo... May 8
- Charles River Laboratories to Present at Baird’s Growth Stock Conference Business Wire May 6
- 3 Healthcare Stock Winners and 1 Loser Post Earnings May 4
- [video] No Huddle Offense: What's Working In Pharma May 3
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Most Important Game Changer For 2013 (5/2/13) May 3
CRL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Charles River Laboratories International is up 30.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Covance up 65.47%, and Parexel International Corporation up 74.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CRL
Pro Report PDF for CRL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRL
Did Charles River Laboratories International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an American corporation specializing in a broad spectrum of pre-clinical and clinical laboratory services for the pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology industries. It is the world's largest supplier of animals for laboratory experimentation and has been described as the "General Motors of the laboratory animal industry". It also supplies assorted biomedical products and research and development outsourcing services for use in the pharmaceutical industry. According to its website, its customers include every major pharmaceutical and biotechnology company in the world, leading academic institutions and government research centers. The company was founded in 1947 and is headquartered at 251 Ballardvale Street, Wilmington, Massachusetts, in the Boston metropolitan area.