CPHI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.34%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2385|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.82M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-28.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- China Pharma Holdings' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha] - Zhilin Li [Foreign Language Nov 15
- Q3 2013 China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Nov 15
- Nov. 15, 2013 - China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 15
- China Pharma Holdings (CPHI) Swings to Q3 Loss Street Insider Nov 15
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 15
- CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- CPHI to Hold Third Quarter of Fiscal Year 2013 Earnings Conference Call on Friday, November 15, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. ET PR Newswire Nov 5
- 2 Chinese Pharma Micro Caps To Look At Closely Oct 24
- CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant Oct 15
- CHINA PHARMA HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Registrant's Certifying Accountant, Financial Statements a Sep 4
CPHI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Pharma Holding is up 57.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.87%, ntercept Pharmaceuticals up 86.52%, and Boiron up 107.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPHI
Pro Strategies Featuring CPHI
Did China Pharma Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
China Pharma Holding, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceutical products for human use in connection with a high-incidence and high-mortality diseases and medical conditions in the People’s Republic of China.