COST Key Stats
- This Company Is Capitalizing on Sunny Days Fool 3:10 PM
- Belgian grocer Delhaize looks to sell two U.S. units -sources 11:39 AM
- Have Weak Sales Hurt Wal-Mart's Value? 2:00 AM
- Final Glance: Big-box Retail companies May 22
- 1 Big Retailer Stumbles, Falls Behind Fool May 22
- Midday Glance: Big-box Retail companies May 22
- Target Earnings Drop on Soft Sales - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Target Earnings Drop on Soft Sales May 22
- 5 Services Stocks Pushing The Sector Higher May 22
- Costco Wholesale Stock Hits New 52-Week High (COST) May 22
COST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Costco Wholesale Corporation is up 47.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Target up 23.51%, and Wal-Mart Stores up 22.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for COST
Pro Report PDF for COST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COST
Did Costco Wholesale Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Costco Wholesale Corporation operates an international chain of membership warehouses, mainly under the ""Costco Wholesale"" name, that carry quality, brand name merchandise at substantially lower prices than are typically found at conventional wholesale or retail sources. Costco is open only to members and offers three types of membership: Business, Gold Star (individual) and the Executive membership. As of July 2009 it is the third largest retailer in the United States, where it originated, and the ninth largest in the world. As of October 2007, Costco is the largest retailer of fine wine in the world. The company was formerly known as Costco Companies, Inc. and changed its name to Costco Wholesale Corporation in August 1999. Costco Wholesale Corporation was founded in 1976 and is based in Issaquah, Washington.