COST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.83%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.623|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.039B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.90%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will Costco Earnings Keep Crushing Wal-Mart and Target? Fool Dec 9
- Little to Cheer About This Holiday Season - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Buckle November Comps Dip - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Will Costco (COST) Beat Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Gap Posts Better-Than-Expected Nov Comps - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- [video] Quick Take: Retailers and Homebuilders to Report The Street Dec 9
- Manny, Moe & Jack, Toll Brothers Continue Earnings Season The Street Dec 9
- The Week Ahead: An Eye on Retail The Street Dec 8
- Why You Should Avoid Wal-Mart Fool Dec 8
- Costco, Whole Foods, and The Container Store: 3 Companies Proving That Happy Employees Can Make Shar Fool Dec 8
COST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Costco Wholesale is up 24.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Wal-Mart Stores up 14.44%, and Target up 4.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COST
Pro Report PDF for COST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COST
Did Costco Wholesale make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Costco Wholesale Corporation operates an international chain of membership warehouses, mainly under the ""Costco Wholesale"" name, that carry quality, brand name merchandise at substantially lower prices than are typically found at conventional wholesale or retail sources. Costco is open only to members and offers three types of membership: Business, Gold Star (individual) and the Executive membership. As of July 2009 it is the third largest retailer in the United States, where it originated, and the ninth largest in the world. As of October 2007, Costco is the largest retailer of fine wine in the world. The company was formerly known as Costco Companies, Inc. and changed its name to Costco Wholesale Corporation in August 1999. Costco Wholesale Corporation was founded in 1976 and is based in Issaquah, Washington.