COP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.538|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||36.99%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.095B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Will Venezuela Follow Iran's Footsteps? Fool Dec 8
- Should ExxonMobil Break Itself Up? Fool Dec 8
- Warren Buffett Places One Heck of Bet on Energy Fool Dec 7
- Berkshire Hathaway and Warren Buffett's 2013 Year in Review Fool Dec 7
- Why Big Oil Continues to Spend Millions on Congress Fool Dec 7
- 3 Reasons Why Warren Buffett Sold ConocoPhillips Fool Dec 7
- Where Will Marathon Oil’s Growth Come From? Fool Dec 7
- ConocoPhillips 2014 Capex Budget Set at $16.7 Billion Fool Dec 6
- 12:22 pm ConocoPhillips announced a 2014 capital expenditures budget of $16.7 bln for continuing operations; reaffirms production target Briefing.com Dec 6
- Oil & Gas Pipeline and Midstream MLP Returns Reward Investors: Elvira Scotto of RBC Capital Markets in Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013 Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
COP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ConocoPhillips is up 27.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, Exxon Mobil up 12.00%, and Chevron up 19.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COP
Pro Report PDF for COP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COP
Did ConocoPhillips make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ConocoPhillips Company is an American multinational energy corporation with its headquarters located in the Energy Corridor district of Houston, Texas in the United States. It is also one of the Fortune 500 companies and 22nd on Forbes Global 2000.ConocoPhillips is the fifth largest private sector energy corporation in the world and is one of the six "supermajor" vertically integrated oil companies. It sells fuel under the Conoco, Phillips 66 and Union 76 brands in North America, and Jet in Europe. ConocoPhillips was created through the merger of Conoco Inc. and the Phillips Petroleum Company on August 30, 2002.