COHR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.696|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||66.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- COHERENT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- Coherent's CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Coherent, Inc. (COHR) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c Street Insider Oct 30
- Coherent Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Oct 30
- Coherent, Inc. Discusses Q4 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- COHERENT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 30
- Coherent, Inc. Reports Fourth Fiscal Quarter and Year-End Results PR Newswire Oct 30
- Q4 2013 Coherent Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 30
- COHERENT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 17
- Positive Outlook for Laser Manufacturers Exposed to China, Auto and Microelectronic Markets: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Mark Miller, Senior Research Analyst with the Noble Financial Group Wall Street Transcript Oct 16
COHR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coherent is up 55.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Rofin-Sinar Technologies up 20.29%, and Badger Meter up 20.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COHR
Pro Report PDF for COHR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COHR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COHR
Did Coherent make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Coherent, Inc is a company with the headquarters located in Santa Clara, California, USA, with other sites located in the US, Europe, and Asia. It was founded in 1966 by Eugene Watson as a spin-off from laser company Spectra Physics and converted to public ownership in 1970. It is one of the world's leading providers of lasers and laser-based solutions for scientific, commercial and industrial customers competing in the most demanding markets. The company operates through two operating segments: Commercial Lasers and Components and Specialty Lasers and Systems. The company markets its products primarily through a direct sales force, as well as through independent representatives.