CI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.342|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.521B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Humana forms ACO - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- UnitedHealth Outlook Grim, Shares Down - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- CNO Financial Upgraded to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Bypass Heathcare.gov to enroll in Obamacare CNBC Dec 3
- Aetna Forms Another ACO - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Health Services Industry Downward The Street Dec 3
- Founder of Pets for Vets Wins Cigna GO YOU Award noodls Dec 2
- Obamacare website fix: Too little, too late? CNBC Dec 2
- Cigna-NFTC Survey: Expatriates Want More from Their Employers noodls Dec 2
- Obamacare Delayed? What It Could Mean for You Fool Dec 1
CI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cigna is up 64.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Aetna up 54.20%, and WellPoint up 63.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CI
Pro Report PDF for CI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CI
Did Cigna make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CIGNA is a leading health and wellness company. We provide our customers with employee benefits, expertise and services that improve the health, well-being and productivity of their employees. CIGNA is one of only a few health benefits companies with a comprehensive portfolio of health, pharmacy, behavioral, dental, disability, life, accident and international businesses. CIGNA Corporation distributes its products and services through independent brokers, consultants, agents, and direct sales personnel, as well as direct response television and the Internet. The company was founded in 1792 and is based in Bloomfield, Connecticut.