CHKP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.142|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||632.66M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||46.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cyber Security: A Top Concern - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Why This Stock Is the Best Value in Network Security Fool Dec 2
- Barclays Starts Checkpoint Software (CHKP) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 21
- Check Point Software Technologies Management Presents at UBS Global Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 20
- First Week of CHKP July 2014 Options Trading Nov 19
- Check Point viewed vulnerable on IP front, Globes says theflyonthewall.com Nov 15
- Check Point Ranked Number One in Worldwide Firewall Equipment Market Share in Q2 2013 According to Gartner noodls Nov 14
- Check Point Software (CHKP) Gets Israeli Tax Break, Which Analysts Calls 'Positive' Street Insider Nov 13
- Teva releases "trapped profit", to pay $565 mln in Israeli taxes Reuters Nov 11
- Top Picks for Big Data Software Stocks: An Exclusive Interview with Daniel Ives, a Managing Director with FBR Capital Markets Wall Street Transcript Nov 11
CHKP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Check Point Software is up 28.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Fortinet down 13.31%, and Juniper Networks up 7.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHKP
Pro Report PDF for CHKP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHKP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHKP
Did Check Point Software make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., the worldwide leader in securing the Internet, provides customers with uncompromised protection against all types of threats, reduces security complexity and lowers total cost of ownership. Check Point first pioneered the industry with FireWall-1 and its patented stateful inspection technology. Today, Check Point continues to develop new innovations based on the Software Blade Architecture, providing customers with flexible and simple solutions that can be fully customized to meet the exact security needs of any organization. Check Point is the only vendor to go beyond technology and define security as a business process. Check Point 3D Security uniquely combines policy, people and enforcement for greater protection of information assets and helps organizations implement a blueprint for security that aligns with business needs. Customers include tens of thousands of organizations of all sizes, including all Fortune and Global 100 companies. Check Point's award-winning ZoneAlarm solutions protect millions of consumers from hackers, spyware and identity theft. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel.