CHCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.944|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||45.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CITY HOLDING CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- CITY HOLDING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 29
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c Street Insider Oct 23
- City Holding Company Announces Record Quarterly Earnings Business Wire Oct 23
- Hancock Holding Reiterated at Neutral Oct 4
- Hancock Holding Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 4
- City Holding Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 3.35% Yield (CHCO) Oct 2
- CITY HOLDING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Sep 26
- CITY HOLDING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Sep 6
- Rising Rates Mean Rising Profits For These Banks Aug 19
CHCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). City Holding is up 47.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Hancock Holding up 14.43%, and BBCN Bancorp up 45.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHCO
Pro Report PDF for CHCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHCO
Did City Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
City Holding Company is a West Virginia bank holding corporation. The Company conducts its activities through its subsidiary, City National Bank, provides credit, deposit, trust and investment management, and insurance products and services.