CHCO Key Stats
- July Options Now Available For City Holding (CHCO) May 20
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Downgrades City Holding (CHCO) to Market Perform Street Insider May 17
- City Holding downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette May 17
- CITY HOLDING CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- Insiders Snap Up Shares Of These 4 Dividend Payers May 2
- Opko Health CEO Buys 50K Shares and 4 Insider Trades to Note Apr 30
- CITY HOLDING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Conditio... Apr 29
- CITY HOLDING CO Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security ... Apr 26
- City Holding Company Announces First Quarter Results Business Wire Apr 23
- City Holding Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 4.00% Yield Apr 16
CHCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). City is up 28.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.89%, Pacific Premier Bancorp up 50.25%, and Cardinal Financial up 32.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CHCO
Pro Report PDF for CHCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHCO
Did City make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?