CCU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||247.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||50.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.60%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 12/03/13: CCU Announces Interim Dividend noodls Dec 4
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas is Now Oversold (CCU) Nov 13
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday Nov 8
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 8
- Barclays Starts Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU) at Underweight Street Insider Nov 5
- 5 Reasons To Consider Chilean Stocks Oct 11
- UNITED BREWERIES CO INC Financials Sep 19
- Trade-Ideas: United Breweries Company (CCU) Is Today's Pre-Market Mover With Heavy Volume Stock Sep 13
- [video] Raise a Glass to Chile's CCU Sep 11
- Measuring Miley Cyrus' success: Look at the tickets Sep 9
CCU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Compania Cervecerias is down 21.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Boston Beer up 108.8%, and Cott up 5.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCU
Pro Report PDF for CCU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCU
Did Compania Cervecerias make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CCU is a Chilean company of the diversified beverages, but operates in the food sector founded in 1902, with operations in Chile and Argentina. CCU is Chile's largest brewer, the second brewer in Argentina, the third largest soft drink producer in Chile, the second largest wine producer, the largest bottler of mineral water and nectar in Chile, one of the largest and pisco producers participates in the candy business in Chile. The CCU diverse product portfolio includes own brands, licensed and imported, maintaining licensing agreements and/or joint ventures with Heineken International, Anheuser-Busch Incorporated, PepsiCo Inc., Paulaner Brauerei AG, Schweppes Holdings Limited, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Guinness Brewing Worldwide Limited and Societe des Produits Nestlé S.A.. CCU SA has over 5,500 employees and produces over 17,000 million hectoliters of beverages, serving over 230,000 customers in Chile and Argentina.