CCU Key Stats
- 03/07/14: CCU’s Shareholders’ Meeting noodls 03/07 16:31 ET
- 03/04/14: CCU Announcement of 2013 Final Dividend Proposal noodls 03/07 09:22 ET
- Chilean Peso Falls: What Will Happen to These Chilean ADRs? Yahoo 02/05 20:41 ET
- 02/04/14: CCU Reports Consolidated Fourth Quarter 2013 Results noodls 02/05 04:36 ET
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying Yahoo 01/21 17:06 ET
- 01/08/14: CCU Announces Third Quarter 2013 Volume Variations noodls 01/08 20:49 ET
- [video] Fast Money Final Trade CNBC 12/30 17:58 ET
- Your first trade for Tuesday CNBC 12/30 13:46 ET
- CCU is Now Oversold 12/10 16:21 ET
- 12/03/13: CCU Announces Interim Dividend noodls 12/04 07:51 ET
CCU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Breweries Company is down 30.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Boston Beer up 55.09%, and Molson Coors Brewing up 28.70%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CCU
Pro Report PDF for CCU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCU
Did United Breweries Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Brewers
- Headquarters Country: Chile
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Chile
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
CCU is a Chilean company of the diversified beverages, but operates in the food sector founded in 1902, with operations in Chile and Argentina. CCU is Chile's largest brewer, the second brewer in Argentina, the third largest soft drink producer in Chile, the second largest wine producer, the largest bottler of mineral water and nectar in Chile, one of the largest and pisco producers participates in the candy business in Chile. The CCU diverse product portfolio includes own brands, licensed and imported, maintaining licensing agreements and/or joint ventures with Heineken International, Anheuser-Busch Incorporated, PepsiCo Inc., Paulaner Brauerei AG, Schweppes Holdings Limited, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Guinness Brewing Worldwide Limited and Societe des Produits Nestlé S.A.. CCU SA has over 5,500 employees and produces over 17,000 million hectoliters of beverages, serving over 230,000 customers in Chile and Argentina.