CCU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.260|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||232.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|11/04/2014||Earnings||CCU Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||07/04/14: Ccu Announces seCond Quarter 2014 Volume Variations|
|05/06/2014||Earnings||United Breweries Company, Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/17/2014||Misc||United Breweries Company, Inc. Announcement of 2013 Final Dividend Proposal|
|04/09/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.2308, Declared Date: Mar 24 2014|
|02/04/2014||Earnings||United Breweries Company, Inc. Q4 Earnings Results|
|12/31/2013||Dividends||Amount: 0.1433, Declared Date: Dec 11 2013|
CCU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Breweries is down 19.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.92%, Molson Coors Brewing up 41.16%, and Craft Brew Alliance down 5.29%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CCU
PDF Report for CCU
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCU Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CCU
Did United Breweries make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Brewers
- Company Website: http://www.ccu.cl
- IR Website: http://www.ccuinvestor.com/
- HQ Country: Chile
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Chile
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
United Breweries Co Inc is a multi-category branded beverage company operating in Chile, Argentina and Uruguay and has an extensive wine export business to more than 80 countries.
CCU Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CCU","name")
- Description: =YCI("CCU","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CCU","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CCU","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CCU","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.