CCU Key Stats
- CCU Drops as BofA Cites Competition From AmBev May 22
- Oversold Conditions For Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU) May 22
- Caesars Report's Second Most Important Factor In Picking A Winning Mining Invest... May 20
- Another M&A Candidate: Beer Fool May 8
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Beverages-Brewers Industry With The Lowest PEG Ratio Benzinga May 6
- CCU Slumps in Chile as BofA Says Sell on AmBev Pressure May 3
- 04/10/2013: CCU Announces Information of Interest to the Market. Board Election noodls Apr 11
- 04/10/2013: CCU Announces Information of Interest to the Market. Final Dividend noodls Apr 11
- 04/05/2013 CCU Announces First Quarter 2013 Volumes Variations noodls Apr 5
- 03/26/13: CCU Announces 2012 Annual Report Filing noodls Apr 1
CCU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). United Breweries Company is up 14.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Boston Beer Company up 41.99%, and Molson Coors Brewing Company up 32.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CCU
Pro Report PDF for CCU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CCU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CCU
Did United Breweries Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CCU is a Chilean company of the diversified beverages, but operates in the food sector founded in 1902, with operations in Chile and Argentina. CCU is Chile's largest brewer, the second brewer in Argentina, the third largest soft drink producer in Chile, the second largest wine producer, the largest bottler of mineral water and nectar in Chile, one of the largest and pisco producers participates in the candy business in Chile. The CCU diverse product portfolio includes own brands, licensed and imported, maintaining licensing agreements and/or joint ventures with Heineken International, Anheuser-Busch Incorporated, PepsiCo Inc., Paulaner Brauerei AG, Schweppes Holdings Limited, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Guinness Brewing Worldwide Limited and Societe des Produits Nestlé S.A.. CCU SA has over 5,500 employees and produces over 17,000 million hectoliters of beverages, serving over 230,000 customers in Chile and Argentina.