BX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.131|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.83%|
|Net Income (TTM)||656.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.15%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Hovnanian Earnings Outpace Beazer Homes and Standard Pacific? Fool 7:00 AM
- Former Blackstone unit exec Bruce Wrobel dies CNBC Dec 10
- Blackstone Mortgage Trust Announces The Appointment Of Paul Quinlan As Chief Financial Officer noodls Dec 10
- Blackstone Steps Up Asia Property Deals as Rivals Fade Bloomberg Dec 10
- SeaWorld Artist Boycott Quickens as Heart Cancels Show Bloomberg Dec 10
- Hilton Hotel IPO Might Top Twitter As Year's Second Biggest Investor's Business Daily Dec 10
- This Week’s Scheduled IPOs: Hilton, Valero, Cheniere, Aramark 24/7 Wall St. Dec 10
- Blackstone Group LP (BX): Today's Featured Financial Winner The Street Dec 10
- Hilton Seeks Premium in $2.4 Billion IPO as Hotel Bookings Climb Bloomberg Dec 10
- Tough crowd: S&P soars, traders (still) complain CNBC Dec 10
BX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Blackstone Group is up 107.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Carlyle Group up 38.20%, and BlackRock up 56.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BX
Pro Report PDF for BX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BX
Did Blackstone Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Blackstone Group L.P. is an American-based alternative asset management and financial services company that specializes in private equity, real estate, and credit and marketable alternative investment strategies, as well as financial advisory services, such as mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and reorganizations, and private placements. Blackstone is an independent manager of private capital with assets under management of $128.1 billion, as of December 31, 2010. The Company’s alternative asset management businesses include the management of private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of hedge funds, credit-oriented funds, collateralized loan obligation (CLO) vehicles, separately managed accounts and publicly-traded closed-end mutual funds. It also provides a range of financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization and fund placement services. In January 2011, Blackstone separated its Credit and Marketable Alternatives segment into two new segments, Hedge Fund Solutions and Credit Businesses, and operates as five business segments: Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund Solutions, Credit Businesses and Financial Advisory. Blackstone Group Management L.L.C. operates as the general partner of the company. The Blackstone Group, L.P. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in New York, New York.