BX Key Stats
- Hennessey's Ellison on Investing in Financial Stocks (Audio) 8:11 AM
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Bank of New York Mellon, JPMorgan Chase, Gold... 8:04 AM
- SeaWorld Opens Ice Palace for 230 Penguins With Blackstone Money 12:01 AM
- DDR Opens New Shopping Center in Charlotte - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- There's Nothing Fishy About SeaWorld Fool May 23
- DDR Prices Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- Prologis, Blackstone Buying Warehouses? - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- DDR Opens New Shopping Center in Charlotte May 23
- Fitch Raises DDR's Rating - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- DDR Prices Senior Notes May 23
BX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Blackstone Group is up 97.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.59%, KKR up 88.97%, and Carlyle Group up 55.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for BX
Pro Report PDF for BX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BX
Did Blackstone Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Blackstone Group L.P. is an American-based alternative asset management and financial services company that specializes in private equity, real estate, and credit and marketable alternative investment strategies, as well as financial advisory services, such as mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and reorganizations, and private placements. Blackstone is an independent manager of private capital with assets under management of $128.1 billion, as of December 31, 2010. The Company’s alternative asset management businesses include the management of private equity funds, real estate funds, funds of hedge funds, credit-oriented funds, collateralized loan obligation (CLO) vehicles, separately managed accounts and publicly-traded closed-end mutual funds. It also provides a range of financial advisory services, including financial and strategic advisory, restructuring and reorganization and fund placement services. In January 2011, Blackstone separated its Credit and Marketable Alternatives segment into two new segments, Hedge Fund Solutions and Credit Businesses, and operates as five business segments: Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund Solutions, Credit Businesses and Financial Advisory. Blackstone Group Management L.L.C. operates as the general partner of the company. The Blackstone Group, L.P. was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in New York, New York.