BSX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1153|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-168.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.61%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- New Studies Threaten a Rich Source of Med-Tech Profits Fool Dec 10
- BBX Capital (BBX) Acquires Hoffman's Chocolates, No Terms Street Insider Dec 10
- Boston Scientific May Face A Tough FDA Panel Dec 10
- Boston Scientific Inc. (BSX): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard The Street Dec 10
- Stryker's Momentum Continues to Build The Street Dec 10
- Edwards Lifesciences sinks after guidance disappoints investors theflyonthewall.com Dec 9
- FDA looks again at Boston Scientific anti-stroke device Reuters Dec 9
- Edwards Lifesciences sees Sapien heart valve sales $700M-$820M, WSJ reports theflyonthewall.com Dec 9
- Data mixed on Boston Scientific anti-stroke device -FDA staff Reuters Dec 9
- Boston Scientific's Watchman Faces Surgical Risk Question Bloomberg Dec 9
BSX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boston Scientific is up 106.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, St Jude Medical up 73.87%, and Medtronic up 37.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BSX
Pro Report PDF for BSX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BSX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BSX
Did Boston Scientific make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Boston Scientific Corporation, is a worldwide developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical devices whose products are used in a range of interventional medical specialties, including interventional cardiology, peripheral interventions, neuromodulation, neurovascular intervention, electrophysiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surgery, endoscopy, oncology, urology and gynecology. The company offers its products in five dedicated business groups, namely, CRM, that include Cardiac Rhythm Management and Electrophysiology businesses; Cardiovascular, that include Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Interventions businesses; Neurovascular; Endosurgery that include Endoscopy and Urology/Women's Health businesses; and Neuromodulation. Also, Boston Scientific has its geographical operations spread across the US; Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA); Japan; and Asia Pacific and the Americas (Inter-Continental). The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts.