BSRR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8084|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||91.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.63%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ocwen Down to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- CVB Financial Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Bull Of The Day: Sierra Bancorp Nov 19
- Sierra Bancorp, General Cable, Jos. A Bank Clothiers, Men's Wearhouse and DSW highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day Nov 19
- Bull of the Day: Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) - Bull of the Day Zacks Nov 19
- Bull of the Day: Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Nov 19
- Strong Buy on American River Bankshares - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- Why Sierra Bancorp Shares Surged Oct 28
- Raymond James Upgrades Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) to Market Perform Street Insider Oct 25
- SIERRA BANCORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 21
BSRR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sierra is up 60.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.54%, Glacier Bancorp up 109.3%, and Preferred Bank up 47.40%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BSRR
Pro Strategies Featuring BSRR
Did Sierra make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sierra Bancorp is a bank holding company, which through Bank of the Sierra (its bank) offers a range of retail and commercial banking services in the central and southern sections of California's San Joaquin Valley.