BSRR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.079|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||15.46M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Oct 17 2014, Pay Date: Nov 13 2014|
|10/20/2014||Earnings||Sierra Bancorp Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|07/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.09, Declared Date: Jul 18 2014, Pay Date: Aug 14 2014|
|07/21/2014||Earnings||Sierra Bancorp Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Apr 18 2014, Pay Date: May 15 2014|
|04/25/2014||Earnings||Sierra Bancorp Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|01/28/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Jan 17 2014, Pay Date: Feb 13 2014|
|01/21/2014||Earnings||Sierra Bancorp Q4 Results|
BSRR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sierra is down 3.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.20%, Santa Clara Valley Bank up 7.14%, and Northrim BanCorp up 15.06%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for BSRR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring BSRR
Did Sierra make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Company Website: http://www.sierrabancorp.com/
- IR Website: http://www.snl.com/irweblinkx/corporateprofile.aspx?iid=4064269
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Sierra Bancorp is a bank holding company, which through Bank of the Sierra, its bank, offers retail and commercial banking services in the central and southern sections of California's San Joaquin Valley.
BSRR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("BSRR","name")
- Description: =YCI("BSRR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("BSRR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("BSRR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("BSRR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.