BSRR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.93|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||81.93%|
|Net Income (TTM)||13.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases AP 02/28 18:03 ET
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) in Focus: Stock Tumbles 7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 02/27 08:36 ET
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) in Focus: Stock Tumbles 7% Yahoo 02/27 06:14 ET
- Preferred Bank Crafts New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/18 09:56 ET
- Zions Disposes Risky CDOs - Analyst Blog Zacks 02/13 09:20 ET
- City National's Ratings Downgraded by Moody's - Analyst Blog Zacks 01/30 12:30 ET
- Bridge Capital (BBNK) in Focus: Stock Rises 5.2% Yahoo 01/27 08:06 ET
- Is Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Stock a Solid Choice Right Now? Yahoo 01/27 08:03 ET
- Bridge Capital (BBNK) in Focus: Stock Rises 5.2% - Tale of the Tape Zacks 01/27 03:25 ET
- Is Sierra Bancorp (BSRR) Stock a Solid Choice Right Now? - Tale of the Tape Zacks 01/27 03:05 ET
BSRR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sierra is up 25.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.37%, Preferred Bank up 49.73%, and Zions Bancorporation up 27.58%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BSRR
Pro Strategies Featuring BSRR
Did Sierra make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - US
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
Sierra Bancorp is a bank holding company, which through Bank of the Sierra (its bank) offers a range of retail and commercial banking services in the central and southern sections of California's San Joaquin Valley.