BLK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.55%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||15.96|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.34%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.781B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||96.56%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Public Is Not In The Stock Market Seeking Alpha Dec 12
- A Top Ten Portfolio Manager Interview of 2013 with Alexander B. Miles, the Founding Partner and Chief Investment Officer of Kingfisher Capital: Investing in Highly Predictable Global Patterns Wall Street Transcript Dec 12
- Long-Term Portfolio Appreciation Through Investing in Canadian Companies: A Top 10 Money Manager Interview of 2013 Wall Street Transcript Dec 12
- Fink Says New U.S. Limits on Bank Leverage May Go Too Far Dec 12
- Wall Street's 10 Biggest Winners Of 2013 Forbes Dec 12
- 5 Wall Street Titans for Your Radar Fool Dec 12
- 7 Reasons Why BlackRock Is A Buy Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Where the Money Is: December 11 Fool Dec 11
- BlackRock’s Landers Favors Brazil’s Itau With Room to Grow Seen Dec 11
- High Yield and Low Risk Through Investing in Closed-end Mutual Funds: A Wall Street Transcript 2013 Top 10 Interview with Jonathan S. Raclin, Managing Director of The Enterprise Portfolio Wall Street Transcript Dec 11
BLK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). BlackRock is up 52.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Blackstone Group up 104.3%, and Bank of America Corp up 43.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for BLK
Pro Report PDF for BLK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download BLK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring BLK
Did BlackRock make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
BlackRock, Inc.along with its subsidiaries provides investment management services to institutional clients and to individual investors through various investment vehicles.