AVB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||50.44%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.019|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-82.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||223.29M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.30%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.73%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- AVB: Insiders Vs. Shorts The Street 8:26 AM
- Morgan Stanley Starts AvalonBay Communities (AVB) at Equalweight Street Insider Dec 10
- AvalonBay Raises Cap to Pay off debt - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Student Loan Debt Has Just Become Everyone's Problem Fool Dec 7
- AvalonBay Communities Prices $350 Million Unsecured Notes Offering noodls Dec 5
- 9:14 am AvalonBay commences $350 mln unsecured notes offering; prepayment costs will be a charge to FFO per share for the fourth quarter and full year by $0.12 and $0.13, respectively Dec 5
- AvalonBay Communities Commences $350 Million Unsecured Notes Offering noodls Dec 5
- Midday movers: Las Vegas Sands, Deere, GM & more CNBC Dec 4
- AvalonBay Communities Becomes #129 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing MetLife The Street Nov 27
- EQR, AVB May Vend German Unit Nov 26
AVB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). AvalonBay Communities is down 6.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Equity Residential down 0.06%, and BRE Properties up 18.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AVB
Pro Report PDF for AVB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AVB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AVB
Did AvalonBay Communities make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (a ""REIT"") focused on developing, redeveloping, acquiring and managing high-quality apartment communities in high barrier-to-entry markets of the United States. These markets are in the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, Northern California and Southern California regions of the country. As of September 30, 2011, AvalonBay owned or held an interest in 199 apartment communities containing 57,426 apartment homes in ten states and the District of Columbia, of which 15 communities were under construction and eight communities were under reconstruction. In addition, they held future development rights for 29 communities. AvalonBay Communities has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust and would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.