ASML Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.412|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-65.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.062B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.66%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ASML Holding NV (ASML): Today's Featured Technology Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: FireEye, Fresh Market, Galena, Peabody and More 24/7 Wall St. Nov 26
- 4 Stocks Pushing The Electronics Industry Higher Nov 25
- ASML Holding NV (ASML): Today's Featured Electronics Winner Nov 22
- First Week of ASML July 2014 Options Trading Nov 20
- Applied Materials, ASML: Chip Equipment Maker Stocks Cooling Off? Nov 15
- Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Enters Amazon (AMZN), Baidu (BIDU), SeaWorld (SEAS) (more...) Street Insider Nov 14
- ASML (ASML) Moving On Heavy Volume In The Pre-Market Hours Nov 13
- ASML Holding Enters Oversold Territory (ASML) Nov 7
- Will Trimble (TRMB) Miss Earnings Estimates? - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
ASML Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ASML Holding is up 47.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.43%, KLA-Tencor up 38.45%, and Applied Materials up 58.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ASML
Pro Report PDF for ASML
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ASML Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ASML
Did ASML Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ASML Holding N.V., through its subsidiaries, engages in designing, manufacturing, marketing, and servicing semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits. The company offers a portfolio of lithography systems for manufacturing semiconductors, integrated circuits, or chips. The company operates principally in Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Asia, Europe, and the United States. It has strategic alliance with Zeiss. The company was formerly known as ASM Lithography Holding N.V. and changed its name to ASML Holding N.V. in 2001. ASML Holding N.V. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Veldhoven, Netherlands.