Join us Thursday 4/24 at 2pm Central Time, as we focus on the valuation range for Ford (F). Register here. HIDE

On Assignment (ASGN)

Add to Watchlists
Create an Alert
36.69 +0.42  +1.16% NYSE Apr 24, 11:12AM BATS Real time Currency in USD
View Full Chart
ASGN Price Chart
View All Events

ASGN Events

Date Type Description
Apr 23 Misc On Assignment, Inc. Q1 2014 Earning Conference Call
Apr 23 Earnings On Assignment, Inc. Q1 2014 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.26.
Feb 19 Misc Q4 2013 on Assignment, Inc. Earnings Conference Call
Feb 19 Earnings Q4 2013 on Assignment, Inc. Earnings. Estimate: 0.32.
Oct 23 Misc On Assignment, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter Earnings Release and cOnference Call
Oct 23 Earnings On Assignment, Inc. Schedules Third Quarter Earnings Release. Estimate: 0.35.
Jul 24 Misc Q2 2013 on Assignment, Inc. Earnings cOnference Call
Jul 24 Earnings On Assignment, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter Earnings Release. Estimate: 0.28.
Jun 07 Misc AGM Event for on Assignment, Inc.
Apr 24 Misc Q1 2013 on Assignment, Inc. Earnings cOnference Call
View All Performance Charts

ASGN Total Returns Comparison

This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). On Assignment is up 61.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 21.64%, Korn/Ferry International up 83.06%, and ManpowerGroup up 57.89%.

Get Quote for

PDF Report for ASGN

Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.

Download ASGN Pro Report PDF
Advertisement

Portfolio Strategies Featuring ASGN

Did On Assignment make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.

ASGN Profile

  • Sector: Industrials
  • Industry: Staffing & Outsourcing Services
  • Headquarters Country: United States
  • Headquarters State/Province: California
  • Incorporation Country: United States
  • Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
  • Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
  • Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
  • Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
  • Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
  • NAICS: Employment Placement Agencies
  • NAICS Code: 561311
  • NAICS Industry: Employment Services
  • NAICS Industry Code: 5613
  • NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
  • NAICS Sector Code: 56

On Assignment, Inc. is a provider of highly skilled, hard-to-find professionals in the growing life sciences, healthcare, and technology sectors. It operates in four segments; Apex, Oxford, Life Sciences and Physician.

Recent Quotes

Symbol Price Chg Chg % Market Cap
ASGN 36.69 +0.42 +1.16% 1.981B
Create Watchlist from Quotes
Advertisement

Already registered? Click here to sign in.

Access watchlists and custom data alerts.
Start your free account.

required
required
required
required
required
Get Started Now
document.write('');

{{root.upsell.info.feature_headline}}.
Upgrade to {{root.upsell.info.tier_name}}. Start Your YCharts Membership. Start your {{root.upsell.info.tier_name}} Membership

{{root.upsell.info.feature_description}}

{{root.upsell.info.is_upgrade ? "Upgrade Now" : "Get Started Now"}}

Already a YCharts Member? Already a {{root.upsell.info.tier_name}} Member? Sign in here.