ARLP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.303|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||68.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||726.41M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.22%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume The Street Dec 5
- Don Ewigleben, President and CEO of International Tower Hill Mines Ltd (THM), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- Investing in Coal? Follow What Companies Do, Not What They Say Fool Nov 28
- ALLIANCE RESOURCE PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- Alliance to Present at the 2013 Wells Fargo Securities Research and Economics 12th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium noodls Nov 26
- Coal Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 26
- Coal Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 26
- Are Coal and Oil Stocks Value Traps? Fool Nov 25
- Can These Coal Companies Hang on for Better Days? Fool Nov 22
- 1 Civil War Era Coal Producer Still Believes Fool Nov 20
ARLP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alliance Resource Partner is up 43.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Arch Coal down 39.36%, and Alpha Natural Resources down 17.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARLP
Pro Report PDF for ARLP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARLP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARLP
Did Alliance Resource Partner make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. is a diversified producer and marketer of steam coal to major United States utilities and industrial users. ARLP, the nation's first publicly traded master limited partnership involved in the production and marketing of coal, began mining operations in 1971 and, since then, have grown through acquisitions and internal development to become the fourth largest coal producer in the eastern United States. ARLP operates nine underground mining complexes in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland and West Virginia, and we also operate a coal loading terminal on the Ohio River at Mt. Vernon, Indiana. As of February 2011, the Company had 3,558 full-time employees. At year end 2010, they had $1.5 billion in assets and had generated $1.6 billion in total revenues for the year. Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma.