ARIA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19585%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.453|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-260.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||97.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-396.5%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Biggest FDA Decisions of 2013 Fool Dec 3
- 3 Best Performing Stocks of November in Focus - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 2
- UPCOMING DEADLINE: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Class Action Against ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Its Board of Directors and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of December 9, 2013 -- ARIA Marketwired Dec 2
- Today's Pre-Market Trading Very Positive For Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) The Street Dec 2
- Biotech Stocks Partying Like It's 1999 The Street Dec 2
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Winners Fool Dec 1
- Keep an Eye on Ariad Pharmaceuticals, AstraZeneca, and XOMA Today Fool Nov 29
- 3 Black Friday Biotech Bargains Fool Nov 29
- Four Biotech 'Surprise' Stocks for 2014 The Street Nov 27
- Nuance and ARIAD Are Volume Movers for Very Different Reasons 24/7 Wall St. Nov 26
ARIA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ariad Pharmaceuticals is down 78.15% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals down 53.15%, and Gilead Sciences up 94.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ARIA
Pro Report PDF for ARIA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ARIA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ARIA
Did Ariad Pharmaceuticals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a small pharmaceutical company focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of small-molecule drugs for the treatment of cancer. It has three products: Ridaforolimus, Ponatinib and AP26113. Its approach to structure-based drug design has led to three internally discovered, molecularly targeted product candidates for drug-resistant and difficult-to-treat cancers, including certain forms of chronic myeloid leukemia, soft tissue and bone sarcomas and non-small cell lung cancer. The company is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts. It was established in 1991 by Larry Bock, David Blech and Harvery Berger. It has strong partnerships with Merck.