CLUB Key Stats
- Town Sports International Holdings, Inc. Announces Participation in the Piper Ja... May 29
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- Town Sports International Finalizes Deal To Acquire Fitcorp Clubs In Boston PR Newswire May 17
- TOWN SPORTS INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters... May 13
- Show Me the Money, Town Sports International Holdings Fool May 7
- Town Sports International Holdings Beats Analyst Estimates on EPS Fool Apr 29
- 2 Winners and 3 Losers from This Week’s Earnings Storm Apr 27
- Town Sports International Holding's CFO Hosts Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Tr... Apr 25
- Town Sports International Holdings Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Ambivalent... Apr 25
- Town Sports International Holdings (CLUB) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider Apr 25
CLUB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Town Sports International is up 13.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Gaming Partners International Corporation up 32.72%, and Brunswick Corporation up 45.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLUB
Pro Report PDF for CLUB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLUB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLUB
Did Town Sports International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.