APEI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.578|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||46.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||65.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- For-Profit Colleges Face Consumer Bureau Probe on Lending Roles Nov 23
- 5 Picks From Forbes' Best Small Companies List Seeking Alpha Nov 13
- American Public Education Announces Participation in the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference noodls Nov 7
- APEI Beats Earnings, Sales; Q4 View Soft Nov 6
- APEI Beats Earnings, Sales; Q4 View Soft - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- American Public Education Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- American Public Education Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Nov 5
- American Public Education, Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- American Public Education, Inc. (APEI) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c Street Insider Nov 5
- AMERICAN PUBLIC EDUCATION INC Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial State Nov 5
APEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). American Public Education is up 31.07% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Apollo Education Group up 36.88%, and DeVry Education Group up 40.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for APEI
Pro Report PDF for APEI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download APEI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring APEI
Did American Public Education make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
American Public Education, Inc. is a provider of online higher education focused primarily on serving the military and public service communities. American Public University System (APUS), wholly owned by APEI, operates through American Military University (AMU) and American Public University (APU). APUS serves more than 100,000 adult learners worldwide and offers 87 degree programs in fields ranging from homeland security, military studies, intelligence, and criminal justice to technology, business administration, public health, and liberal arts. American Public Education was founded in 1991 and is located in Charles Town, West Virginia.