ANDE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.951|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||74.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CF Industries Holdings (CF) Jumps: Stock Rises 10.7% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Kosmos Energy (KOS) in Focus: Stock Moves 8.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 3
- Australia Rules Out ADM Bid to Acquire GrainCorp - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- ADM Pleases Opponents on GrainCorp Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Agrium Rated Prime-2 by Moody's - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Invest Like A Young Buffett Nov 27
- Still Underperform on Potash Corp. - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Haverty Furniture, Salem Communications and Andersons Nov 27
- Invest Like a Young Buffett - Investment Ideas Zacks Nov 26
- Penford Corp. (PENX) Worth a Look: Stock Rises 7.9% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 20
ANDE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Andersons is up 114.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Archer-Daniels Midland up 58.62%, and Limoneira Co up 35.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ANDE
Pro Report PDF for ANDE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANDE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANDE
Did Andersons make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Andersons, Inc. operates grain elevator facilities, ethanol plants and manufactures fertilizers. It is also engaged in railcar leasing and repair, turf products production and general merchandise retailing. The company operates through five segments: Grain & Ethanol, Rail, Plant Nutrient, Turf & Specialty, and Retail. The company was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Maumee, Ohio.