ANDE Key Stats
- Anderson's New Railcar Paint Facility May 14
- Anderson's New Railcar Paint Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- ANDERSONS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Ho... May 13
- Did These Stocks Miss or Beat Analyst Expectations? May 11
- The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider May 10
- The Andersons, Inc. Announces Cash Dividend for the Third Quarter PR Newswire May 10
- ANDERSONS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- The Andersons Opens New Railcar Paint Facility in Maumee Benzinga May 9
- 2013 Dividend Achievers List Updates May 9
- Andersons Increases Sales but Misses Revenue Estimate May 8
ANDE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Andersons is up 21.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Archer-Daniels Midland Company up 8.95%, and Bunge up 20.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ANDE
Pro Report PDF for ANDE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ANDE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ANDE
Did Andersons make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Andersons, Inc. operates grain elevator facilities, ethanol plants and manufactures fertilizers. It is also engaged in railcar leasing and repair, turf products production and general merchandise retailing. The company operates through five segments: Grain & Ethanol, Rail, Plant Nutrient, Turf & Specialty, and Retail. The company was founded in 1947 and is headquartered in Maumee, Ohio.