ALX Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 23
- 5 Financial Stocks With The Highest EPS Benzinga May 9
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Alexander's (ALX) May 8
- Alexanders, Inc. (ALX) Reports Q1 FFO of $2.77 Street Insider May 6
- Alexander’s Announces First Quarter 2013 FFO of $4.18 Per Share Business Wire May 6
- ALEXANDERS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Alexanders, Inc. (ALX) Declares $2.75 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield Street Insider May 2
- Alexander’s Declares Quarterly $2.75 Dividend on Common Shares Business Wire May 2
- Untangling Vornado Realty And Finding Gold Apr 26
- Alexander’s Announces Vornado Realty Trust Quarterly Conference Call Business Wire Apr 24
ALX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Alexander's is up 11.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Agree Realty Corporation up 71.80%, and Realty Income Corporation up 34.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALX
Pro Report PDF for ALX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALX
Did Alexander's make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Alexander's was a department store chain in the New York metropolitan area. Catering to low- and middle-income consumers, Alexander's offered discounted designer fashions and high-quality private label goods. At its height, the company operated 16 stores. Its advertising slogan was "You'll find Alexander's has what you're looking for; how lucky can you get?!". The company still exists as a REIT. Alexander's, Inc. was founded in 1955 and is based in Paramus, New Jersey.