ALSN Key Stats
- ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a... May 14
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Allison Transmission (ALSN) May 13
- Allison Transmission to Attend Investor Conferences PR Newswire May 6
- ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 30
- Allison Transmission Holdings Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Ca... Apr 29
- Allison Transmission Holdings Earnings: Here’s Why Shares are Down Now Apr 29
- Allison Transmission Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Apr 29
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Affirms Outlook Street Insider Apr 29
- Allison Transmission Announces First Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Apr 29
- ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and ... Apr 29
ALSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allison Transmission is up 29.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.79%, Commercial Vehicle Group down 10.53%, and Johnson Controls up 23.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ALSN
Pro Report PDF for ALSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALSN
Did Allison Transmission make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Allison Transmission is an American manufacturer of commercial duty automatic transmissions and hybrid propulsion systems. Allison products are specified by over 250 of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and are used in many market sectors including bus, refuse, fire, construction, distribution, military and specialty applications. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Allison Transmission has regional offices all over the world and manufacturing facilities in Indianapolis, Indiana and Szentgotthard, Hungary.