ALSN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.71|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||41.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||133.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.20%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.54%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.77%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ValueAct Capital starts new positions in ALSN, MOS, and VLO and sells BCR and TECH—13F Flash D Market Realist Dec 5
- ValueAct Capital starts new positions in ALSN, MOS, and VLO and sells BCR and TECH—13F Flash C Market Realist Dec 5
- ValueAct Capital starts new positions in ALSN, MOS, and VLO and sells BCR and TECH—13F Flash B Market Realist Dec 5
- ValueAct Capital starts new positions in ALSN, MOS, and VLO and sells BCR and TECH—13F Flash A Market Realist Dec 4
- Interesting ALSN Put Options For January 2014 Nov 20
- Insider Trading Alert - RDN, AWAY, RAI, ALSN And BMS Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- [$$] Carlyle Group Is Set to Harvest Gains Barrons.com Nov 16
- Jeff Ubben ValueAct Enters Allison Transmission (ALSN), Mosaic (MOS), Valero (VLO) Street Insider Nov 14
- ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statement Nov 13
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: TSLF, DHY, ALSN, PACW, TLM Nov 13
ALSN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Allison Transmission is up 37.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Commercial Vehicle Group down 13.42%, and TRW Automotive Holdings up 46.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ALSN
Pro Report PDF for ALSN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ALSN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ALSN
Did Allison Transmission make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc., manufactures fully-automatic transmissions for medium and heavy-duty commercial vehicles, medium and heavy-tactical U.S. military vehicles, and hybrid-propulsion systems for transit buses.