AL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.43%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.619|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||171.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.38%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - MPWR, ROK, CIEN, NLSN And AL Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 2
- Insider Trading Alert - THS, AL, MTH, TRMB And SLH Traded By Insiders The Street Nov 27
- Top Insider Trades: GMCR TTWO MUSA AL The Street Nov 27
- AIR LEASE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Statements and Nov 26
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Pricing of Secondary Public Offering of Class A Common Stock noodls Nov 21
- Air Lease (AL) Moving On Heavy Volume In The Pre-Market Hours Nov 21
- AIR LEASE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 20
- Air Lease (AL) Announces 10.1M Common Secondary Offering Street Insider Nov 20
- Air Lease Corporation Announces Secondary Public Offering of Class A Common Stock Business Wire Nov 20
- AIR LEASE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligat Nov 19
AL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Air Lease is up 38.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Fly Leasing up 34.29%, and AerCap Holdings up 59.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for AL
Pro Report PDF for AL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download AL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring AL
Did Air Lease make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Air Lease Corp., is engaged in purchasing commercial aircraft and leasing to airlines around the world. It operates on a global basis, providing aircraft to airline customers in regions of Asia, Pacific Rim, Latin America, Middle East and Eastern Europe.