ADBE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.91%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8808|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||447.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.22%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Adobe Pre-Earnings: Revenues To Stabilize Due To Adoption Of Cloud Services Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- Analyst Positive on Adobe (ADBE) Into Q4 Print Street Insider Dec 10
- Adobe Systems Profit Expected to Fall Dec 10
- Analyst Moves: AAPL, FDX, ADBE, DDD Dec 10
- Latest Adobe Stats Show Rapid Growth in Digital Publication Readership Business Wire Dec 10
- Will Adobe (ADBE) Disappoint This Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Adobe, Lululemon and Vera Bradley Earnings Ahead The Street Dec 10
- Why Adobe Systems Should Finally Stand Up to Oracle and Salesforce Fool Dec 9
- Week Ahead Market Report: December 9, 2013 Dec 9
- Adobe Summit 2014 – The Digital Marketing Conference Registration Now Open Business Wire Dec 9
ADBE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Adobe Systems is up 54.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Salesforce.com up 35.64%, and Autodesk up 37.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ADBE
Pro Report PDF for ADBE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADBE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADBE
Did Adobe Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
US based Adobe Systems is a provider of network publishing that offers a comprehensive line of creative, business, web and mobile software and services for enterprise and professional customers. Its products enable customers to create, manage and deliver visually rich and reliable content. The company's products and services are categorized into four businesses: creative solutions, business productivity solutions, platform and print pdublishing. Adobe was founded in 1982 and is based in San Jose, California. Latin America is served through its offices in Mexico and Brazil.