ADBE Key Stats
- A Lot of Potential for Those Who Want Some Adventure in Their Portfolios Fool May 21
- Accenture Takes Over Acquity Group - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Accenture Takes Over Acquity Group May 20
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Computer Software & Services Industry May 20
- [video] Google Glass Privacy Worries Lawmakers MarketWatch May 17
- How Much Further Can Value Carry Autodesk? Investopedia May 17
- Pitney to Divest Management Biz - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Autodesk's 1Q Earning Lags, Down Y/Y May 17
- Autodesk's 1Q Earning Lags, Down Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- OTOY: Bringing the big screen experience to browsers May 16
ADBE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Adobe Systems is up 35.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Autodesk up 15.76%, and PTC up 16.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ADBE
Pro Report PDF for ADBE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ADBE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ADBE
Did Adobe Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
US based Adobe Systems is a provider of network publishing that offers a comprehensive line of creative, business, web and mobile software and services for enterprise and professional customers. Its products enable customers to create, manage and deliver visually rich and reliable content. The company's products and services are categorized into four businesses: creative solutions, business productivity solutions, platform and print pdublishing. Adobe was founded in 1982 and is based in San Jose, California. Latin America is served through its offices in Mexico and Brazil.