ABEV Key Stats
|07/29/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0269, Declared Date: Jul 16 2014, Pay Date: Sep 05 2014|
|05/07/2014 11:00 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Ambev SA Earnings Conference Call|
|05/07/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Ambev SA Earnings Results. Estimate: 0.08.|
|04/03/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0580, Declared Date: Apr 28 2014, Pay Date: May 02 2014|
|02/26/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Ambev SA 4Q2013 Earning Conference Call|
|02/26/2014||Earnings||Ambev SA 4Q2013 Earning Result. Estimate: 0.12.|
|01/15/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0424, Declared Date: Jan 24 2014, Pay Date: Jan 31 2014|
|01/15/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.0555, Declared Date: Jan 24 2014, Pay Date: Jan 30 2014|
|10/31/2013||Misc||Q3 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
ABEV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ambev is up 7.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.39%, Molson Coors Brewing up 50.00%, and Tsingtao Brewery up 7.43%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ABEV
PDF Report for ABEV
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABEV Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ABEV
Did Ambev make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Brewers
- Company Website: http://www.ambev.com.br
- IR Website: http://ri.ambev.com.br/default_en.asp?idioma=1&conta=44
- HQ Country: Brazil
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Brazil
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Ambev SA produces, distributes and sells beer, CSDs and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated products.
ABEV Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ABEV","name")
- Description: =YCI("ABEV","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ABEV","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ABEV","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ABEV","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.