ABEV Key Stats
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Coca-Cola, Sony, Visa, Ambev and Banco Itau Yahoo 03/07 08:00 ET
- Can You Profit From World Cup Woes? Yahoo 03/06 18:31 ET
- Goals Galore for FIFA World Cup Sponsors - Analyst Blog Zacks 03/06 09:57 ET
- [video] Mobius: Good time to invest in Brazil and private Chinese companies CNBC 02/28 08:45 ET
- Brazil Lowers GDP Growth Estimate. How Will It Impact These ADRs? Yahoo 02/26 19:15 ET
- AmBev 4th-Quarter Net Profit Rises 27% to BRL4.75 Billion Dow Jones 02/26 07:22 ET
- Ambev Reports 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results Under IFRS Yahoo 02/26 03:00 ET
- Why Cantillon opened a new position in MSC Industrial Direct Yahoo 02/12 17:13 ET
- A guide to Cantillon Capital Management’s investment strategy Yahoo 02/12 13:12 ET
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2013 Update Yahoo 02/11 05:55 ET
ABEV Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ambev is down 18.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Molson Coors Brewing up 28.22%, and SABMiller down 3.11%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ABEV
Pro Report PDF for ABEV
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ABEV Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ABEV
Did Ambev make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Brewers
- Headquarters Country: Brazil
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Brazil
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Ambev SA produces, distributes and sells beer, CSDs and other non-alcoholic and non-carbonated products in 16 countries across the Americas.