The PHLX Semiconductor Sector is a Philadelphia Stock Exchange capitalization-weighted index composed of companies primarily involved in the design, distribution, manufacture, and sale of semiconductors. The index was set to an initial value of 200 on December 1, 1993 and was split two-for-one on July 24, 1995; options commenced trading on September 7, 1994.
- Core Index Name: PHLX Semiconductor Sector
- Return Type: Price Return
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Hedge Type: Not Hedged
Index Level Stats, Past 5 Years
|Minimum||549.47||Oct 13 2014|
|Maximum||1622.02||Jul 24 2019|
|Total Return||PHLX Semiconductor Sector Total Return|
Excel Add-In Codes
- Index Code: ^SOX
- Index Name: =YCI("^SOX","name")
- Data Point Example: =YCP("^SOX","level")
- Data Series Example: =YCS("^SOX","level","-4")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.