The Dow Jones Composite Average is a stock index from Dow Jones Indexes that tracks 65 prominent companies. The average's components are every stock from the Dow Jones Industrial Average, the Dow Jones Transportation Average, and the Dow Jones Utility Average.
- Core Index Name: Dow Jones Composite Average
- Return Type: Price Return
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Hedge Type: Not Hedged
Index Level Stats, Past 5 Years
|Minimum||5466.87||Jan 20 2016|
|Maximum||8909.81||Sep 21 2018|
Excel Add-In Codes
- Index Code: ^DJA
- Index Name: =YCI("^DJA","name")
- Data Point Example: =YCP("^DJA","level")
- Data Series Example: =YCS("^DJA","level","-4")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.