WAB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.09|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||385.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.50%|
|Dividend Yield (Forward)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.47%|
|08/11/2016||Dividends||Amount: 0.10, Declared Date: May 11 2016, Pay Date: Aug 29 2016|
|05/11/2016||Misc||Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp Annual General Meeting in 2015|
|05/11/2016||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Apr 19 2016, Pay Date: May 27 2016|
|02/10/2016||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Jan 26 2016, Pay Date: Feb 26 2016|
|11/12/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: Oct 27 2015, Pay Date: Nov 30 2015|
|08/13/2015||Dividends||Amount: 0.08, Declared Date: May 13 2015, Pay Date: Aug 31 2015|
WAB Total Returns Comparison
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
One Page Reports
- One Page Report Download
Investment Strategies Featuring WAB
Did Westinghouse Air Brake make it into our Investment Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- URL: http://www.wabtec.com
- Investor Relations URL: https://www.wabtec.com/investors
- HQ State/Province: Pennsylvania
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Railroads
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- Last Earnings Release: July 23, 2015
- Next Ex-Dividend Date: August 11, 2016
- Last Ex-Dividend Date: May 11, 2016
- Description: Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corp is a provider of value-added, technology-based products and services for the rail industry. It provides its products and services through two main business segments, the Freight and Transit.
WAB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("WAB","name")
- Description: =YCI("WAB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("WAB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("WAB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("WAB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.