ZBRA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.503|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||46.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||127.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pentair Declares Share Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Short Interest Declines 19.2% For ZBRA The Street Nov 27
- Zebra Technologies Extends RFID Printer Line by Introducing the New ZD500R(TM), Enabling Easy Item-Level Tagging GlobeNewswire Nov 12
- Zebra Technologies' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Q3 2013 Zebra Technologies Earnings Release - 09:30 am ET Nov 5
- Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs Above Street Insider Nov 5
- ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and E Nov 5
- Zebra Technologies Announces Record Sales and Earnings for the 2013 Third Quarter PR Newswire Nov 5
- Zebra Technologies Creates Simple and Powerful Solution For the Internet of Things Market GlobeNewswire Oct 29
- 4 Stocks Rising on Big Volume Oct 29
ZBRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zebra Technologies is up 26.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Middleby up 72.71%, and ABB up 26.73%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZBRA
Pro Report PDF for ZBRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZBRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZBRA
Did Zebra Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zebra Technologies Corp. designs, manufactures and sells printing devices, which print variable information on demand at the point of issuance. Its printers are used worldwide by manufacturers, service organizations and governments for automatic identification, data collection and personal identification in applications that allow organizations to see more and do more. The company's products range consists of direct thermal and thermal transfer label and receipt printers, passive radio frequency identification printer/encoders, and dye sublimation card printers. The company also provides a wide range of scalable real time locating systems technologies that are used to generate accurate, on-demand information about the physical location and status of assets. The company sells its products worldwide through distributors, value-added resellers, and original equipment manufacturers. Zebra Technologies was founded by Edward L. Kaplan and Gerhard Cless in 1969 and is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois.