ZBRA Key Stats
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over Zebra Technologies's Earnings Fool May 21
- Zebra Technologies' CEO Presents at JPMorgan Global Technology, Media and Teleco... May 14
- InvoiceASAP and Zebra Technologies Partner on Mobile Invoicing Business Wire May 14
- Zebra Technologies Appoints Terrance Collins to Senior Vice President, Human Res... May 14
- Is The Inventory Story at Zebra Technologies Making You Look Clever? May 14
- Zebra Technologies' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 4
- Zebra Technologies Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Not Happy Now May 2
- Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c; Issues Mixed Outlook Street Insider May 2
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Industrial Goods Sector Lower May 2
- Q1 2013 Zebra Technologies Earnings Release - 09:30 am ET May 2
ZBRA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zebra Technologies Corporation is up 29.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Edwards Group up 0.51%, and Nordson Corporation up 57.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ZBRA
Pro Report PDF for ZBRA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ZBRA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ZBRA
Did Zebra Technologies Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Zebra Technologies Corp. designs, manufactures and sells printing devices, which print variable information on demand at the point of issuance. Its printers are used worldwide by manufacturers, service organizations and governments for automatic identification, data collection and personal identification in applications that allow organizations to see more and do more. The company's products range consists of direct thermal and thermal transfer label and receipt printers, passive radio frequency identification printer/encoders, and dye sublimation card printers. The company also provides a wide range of scalable real time locating systems technologies that are used to generate accurate, on-demand information about the physical location and status of assets. The company sells its products worldwide through distributors, value-added resellers, and original equipment manufacturers. Zebra Technologies was founded by Edward L. Kaplan and Gerhard Cless in 1969 and is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois.