Z Key Stats
- 10 Cities Where Housing Bubbles May Be Forming The Exchange May 23
- 13 Million U.S. Homeowners Still Underwater in Q1, But More Than 9 Million More ... May 23
- Home Supply Limited by Americans Lacking Equity to Sell May 23
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Rise for Third Consecutive Week; Current Rate is 3.... May 21
- Zillow Inc (Z): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner May 21
- Annual U.S. Home Value Appreciation Exceeds 5 Percent for Sixth Straight Month i... May 21
- You Want to Pin Down Your Home's Break-Even Point May 21
- Yahoo’s Dot-Com Premium for Tumblr Tests Mayer: Real M&A May 21
- Move Inc (MOVE) Higher, Citron Says Long on Twitter Street Insider May 20
- [video] The Next 24: Why Zillow Makes Sense, and More May 17
Z Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zillow is up 55.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Giant Interactive Group up 69.51%, and Quad/Graphics up 116.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for Z
Pro Report PDF for Z
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download Z Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring Z
Did Zillow make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Zillow, Inc. provides online real estate services. The company's principal activity is to provide information about homes, real estate listings and mortgages through its website (Zillow.com) and mobile applications, enabling homeowners, buyers, sellers and renters to connect with real estate and mortgage professionals to meet their needs. The company's customers also share information about homes and mortgages through its website. Zillow was founded by Richard Barton and Lloyd Frink in December 2004 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.