Z Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||67.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4249|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||90.40%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.23%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Marc Benioff Tops Tech CEOs in 2013 The Street Dec 9
- Zillow Sees Higher Home Prices, Easier Credit In 2014 The Street Dec 5
- Will This Real Estate Site Company Make a Move in 2014? Fool Dec 5
- Online Real Estate Sector Update Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Zillow Predicts Home Values to Rise 3% in 2014; Mortgages Will Be Easier to Get noodls Dec 5
- Who's the Best Tech CEO of 2013? The Street Dec 5
- Zillow CEO: Hottest housing markets CNNMoney.com Dec 4
- This Company Wants to Bank on Real Estate Fool Dec 4
- 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rates Rise for Second Consecutive Week; Current Rate is 4.25%, According to Zillow Mortgage Rate Ticker GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- Zillow Inc (Z): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard The Street Dec 3
Z Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Zillow is up 182.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Trulia up 72.09%, and Realogy Holdings up 29.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for Z
Pro Report PDF for Z
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download Z Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring Z
Did Zillow make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Zillow, Inc. provides online real estate services. The company's principal activity is to provide information about homes, real estate listings and mortgages through its website (Zillow.com) and mobile applications, enabling homeowners, buyers, sellers and renters to connect with real estate and mortgage professionals to meet their needs. The company's customers also share information about homes and mortgages through its website. Zillow was founded by Richard Barton and Lloyd Frink in December 2004 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.