YELP Key Stats
- Yelp To Business Owners: Stop Accusing Us Of 'Extortion' Business Insider May 22
- Building Value From Other Peoples' Advice Fool May 22
- Is Yelp Fighting a Conspiracy Theory? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 22
- Online Mothers Groups: Powerful, Unheralded Influencers Of Family Healthcare Dec... May 22
- Blue Calypso: New Multi-Bagger With Cases Against Yelp, Groupon And LivingSocial... May 21
- Online Food Delivery Companies GrubHub and Seamless to Merge The Wall Street Journal May 20
- Consumers Expected to Start Demanding Same-Day Delivery Shipping as an Increasin... May 20
- New Wealth Will Push Markets Even Higher: Cramer May 20
- Yahoo shares edge up after Tumblr deal May 20
- GrubHub to Merge With Seamless as Food Orders Go Mobile Bloomberg May 20
YELP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yelp is up 63.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.49%, Groupon down 40.80%, and Facebook down 18.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for YELP
Pro Report PDF for YELP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YELP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YELP
Did Yelp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?