YELP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||68.21%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2143|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||93.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Yelp Inc (YELP): Today's Featured Technology Winner The Street Dec 9
- Insider Trading Alert - PACW, DYAX, YELP, SYK And NUAN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- How The Biggest Misconceptions Surrounding Yelp and Angie’s List Could Hurt Your Portfolio Fool Dec 8
- Is Glassdoor Only for the Extremes? Fool Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- [video] LinkedIn 'truly disruptive': Analyst CNBC Dec 6
- Why One Female Board Member Isn’t Enough The New Yorker Dec 6
- Yelp Is Madly Overvalued Even After The Correction Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - GWRE, INFN, PLCE, OXY And YELP Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 6
YELP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Yelp is up 252.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Facebook up 80.94%, and Groupon up 151.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for YELP
Pro Report PDF for YELP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download YELP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring YELP
Did Yelp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Yelp! Inc., connects people with local businesses. Its platform features more than 22 million reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more.