XRX Key Stats
- Xerox Copies Dividend for Second Quarter Fool May 22
- Amid Tech Slowdown, HP CEO Whitman Under Pressure to Show Progress May 22
- Is Xerox Undervalued? Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 22
- Here's What David Einhorn Has Been Buying and Selling May 22
- Two Xerox DocuMate Scanners Win PCMag.com Editor’s Choice Awards Business Wire May 22
- Here's What David Einhorn Has Been Buying and Selling Fool May 21
- Daily Dividend Report: XRX, DGX, DKS, UVV, AWR May 21
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Declares $0.0575 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield Street Insider May 21
- Xerox Declares Dividend on Common and Preferred Stock Business Wire May 21
- What becomes a female Fortune 500 CEO? May 21
XRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xerox Corporation is up 25.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.43%, Lexmark International up 22.43%, and Hewlett-Packard up 11.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for XRX
Pro Report PDF for XRX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XRX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XRX
Did Xerox Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Xerox Corporation is an American multinational document management corporation that produced and sells a range of color and black-and-white printers, multifunction systems, photo copiers, digital production printing presses, and related consulting services and supplies. Xerox is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, though its largest population of employees is based in and around Rochester, New York, the area in which the company was founded. On September 28, 2009, Xerox announced the intended acquisition of Affiliated Computer Services for $6.4 billion. The deal closed on February 8, 2010. Xerox holds a Royal Warrant from HM Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince of Wales. Xerox Corporation was founded in 1906.