XPL Key Stats
- XPL Crosses Critical Technical Indicator May 21
- Annual Report for Solitario Exploration & Royalty Corporation May 13
- SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & ROYALTY CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
- Solitario Announces Closing of Private Placement to Acquire 5,131,150 Shares of ... May 1
- SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & ROYALTY CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material ... Apr 25
- Solitario Announces Private Placement with Ely Gold with Reduced Earn-in Payment noodls Apr 24
- XPL Crosses Critical Technical Indicator Apr 15
- SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & ROYALTY CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles... Mar 22
- Repositioning Into Royalties For Richer Returns: Kwong-Mun Achong Low Mar 9
- SOLITARIO EXPLORATION & ROYALTY CORP. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 8
XPL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Solitario Exploration & Royalty is up 5.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Sandstorm Gold up 3.02%, and Almaden Minerals down 16.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for XPL
Pro Report PDF for XPL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download XPL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring XPL
Did Solitario Exploration & Royalty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Solitario Exploration & Royalty (NYSE MKT: XPL, is a Colorado-based explorer of mineral properties located in Peru, Brazil, Mexico and the US. The Company’s focus is on gold and silver, and has advanced projects with platinum, palladium, zinc and lead.