XNCR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.107|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-14.33M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-612.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire09/02 08:00
PR Newswire08/05 08:00
PR Newswire07/31 16:01
PR Newswire07/24 08:00
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Xencor Inc|
XNCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xencor is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, ANI Pharmaceuticals up 173.7%, and uniQure up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XNCR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XNCR
Did Xencor make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.xencor.com
- IR Website: http://investors.xencor.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Xencor Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in discovering and developing engineered monoclonal antibodies to treat severe and life-threatening diseases with unmet medical needs.
XNCR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XNCR","name")
- Description: =YCI("XNCR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XNCR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XNCR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XNCR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.