XNCR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8628|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-18.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-740.3%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/17 12:46
PR Newswire12/06 23:00
|06/12/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Xencor Inc|
XNCR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Xencor is up 99.76% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.71%, Flamel Technologies up 48.13%, and Ruthigen up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for XNCR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring XNCR
Did Xencor make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.xencor.com
- IR Website: http://investors.xencor.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Xencor Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in discovering and developing engineered monoclonal antibodies to treat severe and life-threatening diseases with unmet medical needs.
XNCR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("XNCR","name")
- Description: =YCI("XNCR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("XNCR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("XNCR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("XNCR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.